me, watching late-night talk show

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AMNH

I was more excited to visit this museum with my class than the library, because, well...it's a museum. However, due to train traffic, I showed up 65 minutes late...I didn't see anybody from my class. I did see a really large globe with smaller globes around it. I thinkit represented the planets compared to the Sun. Only it didn't look like a sun, it was just a simple but solid structure. And also because inside was a theater so it probably looked cooler and more detailed from the inside. I don't know for sure because the entrance was closed as well as other sections of the museum.

Thats what that reminds me of - cancelled television shows. A lot of special tour in the museum were closed or about to be closed within the next hour or two. Like television, sometimes tv shows just get cancelled for no reason - news or sports and other crap. I didn't care, but there were TONS of children there - it was almost packed. I think I was the oldest student, there until I Ron... Well, Ron left, I walked around for a while, then quickly got bored. I did, however, bought some desk mats - 4 of them - the ones that I used to have when I was a kid so it was sort of a "throwback" or nostalgic feeling or whatever you call it. I also took some pictures of dinosaurs......then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment