me, watching late-night talk show

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New York Performing Arts Library

I was sort of excited to be somewhere else besides the classroom, like being with the class in the city. Well, that is until we entered the library. As I followed the class into the place, I thought I might see something worth taking pictures of, that's why I brought my camera. However...there was nothing exciting, only books. Books of old russian music notes was on the second floor, so was books on motion pictures, which is the only thing there that I found interesting. So interesting, that I took my time to open the book and read it. It was cool. I didn't even go past that floor or the next one, within the hour I just left with some of my fellow classmates and walked around the city. That was fun. The one thing that I didn't see was books on television, or specifically, late night television. (I just want to mention that next Monday, June 1, 2009, will be Conan O'Brien's first day as the tonight show. I watched some behind the scenes web videos, and they are as funny as I hoped it to be) That could have really helped with my final project. Oh well, I'll just google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment